To develop, maintain and enhance all Betenbough Business Services' websites for optimal user experience, brand awareness and lead generation.
- Primarily responsible for front-end website development and maintenance for all Betenbough Companies' businesses.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of all web data tracking.
- Analyze customer behaviors, journeys and other data to find patterns and problems, and then develop solutions to enhance the customer experience.
- Work closely and coordinate with third-party vendors to implement effective tools and innovations to help meet the strategic needs for each business.
- Prepare and present wire frames, mock-ups and other digital assets to internal teams and stakeholders.
- Continuously research and state up-to-date on best practices in web design.
- Bachelor's degree in UX/UI
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Office environment
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Ability to lift 5 – 20 pounds.
Hours and Schedule
- Average 40 hours per week (8am-5pm, M-F).
- Travel is occasionally required.
- May be required to work some evenings and weekend hours, depending on payroll calendar.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-Issued Cell Phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips