We’re looking for an independent, talented and creative person to join our team in Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Montreal or Victoria! As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll work alongside our development teams to design remarkable user interfaces and improve the experience of our users. Reporting to the EVP, Product & Technology, this is an exciting opportunity to play a major role in the growth of our technologies in the marketplace.
Knower Tech bridges the gaps in the digital advertising market with inventive tech. Heading the ideation and in-house development of proprietary tech, we build tools aligned to help advertisers execute campaigns with agility. Our products include AdRetriever, RainBarrel, RoverWords and other unnamed projects.
Knower Tech is a subsidiary of Know Company Inc. – an advertising-tech, fulfillment, licensing and investment company. With eight offices across Canada, we help clients, both in Canada and internationally, experience the extraordinary benefits of digital advertising technology. Our vision is for everyone to access, benefit from, and love the vast world of digital advertising.
We celebrate diversity on our team of Knowers; our differences are acknowledged, appreciated and respected. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or other considerations. Please let us know if you require any specific accommodations during the application process.
Know Company uses a hybrid model, where you are able to work from home, the office, or a combination of both in cities where Know Company has offices. We actively encourage our team to be empowered and autonomous when choosing a work environment conducive to their own individual performance. All employees must be able to travel to a Know Company office as necessary at their own expense.
- Designs beautiful and user-friendly interfaces, including mockups, user goals, journey maps, prototypes, design wireframes and visual interfaces for RainBarrel, AdRetriever, RoverWords and other tech.
- Builds UX/UI solutions for web app and website
- Conducts user research to understand user behaviors, needs, and pain points
- Creates library of reusable UI elements and assets
- Tests UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
- Utilizes Google Analytics and Search Console to measure and evaluate changes in user behavior
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, product success, marketing and stakeholders, to understand product requirements and user needs.
- Supports product development by staying up to date with the latest industry and technology trends.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications, but for the right candidate, we are willing to create a development plan to help you bridge between your existing and required qualifications.
- 1-3 years of UX/UI design experience, building UX/UI solutions for web applications
- Degree or diploma in UI/UX, design, computer science or software engineering
- Experience with Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals demonstrated by a portfolio of digital projects
*What We Offer*
- Compensation ranging from $55,000 – $80,000
- Employee share ownership plan opportunities
- Access to the company profit sharing program
- Access to company matching RRSP after one year
- Unlimited Vacation (up to 4 weeks at a time)
- Work from Anywhere (up to 4 weeks at a time)
- Access to our excellent health and dental plan
- Flexible work environment
Please submit your resume and a cover letter addressed to Yusrah Hameed. In your cover letter, tell us about why you want to work with us! This position also requires the submission of a portfolio in addition to a resume and cover letter.
December 4, 2023
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$80,000.00 per year