Entry Level (1-year experience)
User Experience Designer
Full-time, On-Going Contract
JOB SUMMARY FOR USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER:
Our team is seeking a highly motivated UX designer for MCPTT (mission-critical push-to-talk) service. The candidate should possess comprehensive knowledge of the design cycle from research, requirements gathering, to design iteration, validation, and QA. In the role, the candidate will own the UX design aspect of a product development. They participate in developing requirements, prioritization, designing products as well as reviewing UX with stakeholders. In addition, they will be responsible for tracking, managing and resolving any UX related issues raised during the lifecycle of the product.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER:
• End-to-end product design on iOS and Android.
• Conducting design research and proposing new concepts with mockups
• Reviewing and analyzing UX in early phases of development and delivering feedback with design alternatives.
• Ensuring that the UI development results meet market (consumer) demand, technical specifications and carrier requirements.
• Communicating and cooperating with counterparts from internal teams such as product design research, engineering, and marketing. As well as external partners, such as telecommunication operators and external consultants.
• Analyzing UX of competing mobile devices as well as market trends in mobile UX.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER:
• 1+ years of industry experience in interface/interaction design of mobile devices required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and candid, respectful debates
• Deep knowledge of application architecture basic concepts, software design process, and UI/UX design deliverables.
• Working knowledge of usability testing
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word.)
• Strong time and project management skills with ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Experience working with cross-functional project teams reporting into multiple stakeholders.
• Experience in designing Mobile application and involvement from research to delivering design artifacts
• Design, research experience is required.
• Knowledge/experience in working with design and communication tools: Adobe, Sketch or other prototyping tools preferred.