We are seeking a Junior-level User Experience (UX) Researcher for our User Experience team. As a Jr UX Researcher, you will be an individual contributor with responsibility to assist in both qualitative and quantitative research efforts for our Product and Marketing teams. You will be scheduling and conducting customer interviews, usability tests, and other forms of research. You will become a key player in maintaining our data-driven, user-centric culture.
This is an excellent opportunity for an up-and-coming researcher to be part of a fast-growing team. As KLAS transitions to quadruple its impact in the market, we’re building our teams and processes to support this goal. The Jr UX Researcher in this position will have many opportunities for growth as the team matures and develops.
- Plan and execute qualitative user research for new and existing experiences and features including writing research plans, choosing appropriate research methodologies, recruiting participants, conducting 1:1 interviews, moderating usability tests on existing and proposed interfaces, and initiating customer contact to get feedback.
- Work with our web team to collect online user behavior analytics and use those in combination with qualitative research to make product/feature recommendations.
- Collaborate with the user experience and product management teams to suggest innovative features and product improvements that tie to business goals as well as product marketing/branding strategies.
- Work with the marketing team to plan and execute research projects to inform brand decisions and other marketing content.
- Evangelize a user-centric approach to product design and demonstrate how this approach results in tangible growth to the bottom line.
- 1-year relevant research experience
- Strong ability to communicate your professional experience and tell a story
- Ability to deeply understand human motivations and identify pain points
- Knowledge of Figma or equivalent design program a plus
- Knowledge of Pendo Analytics platform a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics 4 a plus
As a UX Researcher at KLAS, your success will be evaluated by the following:
- Your ability to operationalize both qualitative and quantitative data collection and maintain our data collection “engine.”
- The extent to which you utilize interview best practices to draw out hard-to-get insights.
- Your fluency with web analytics and event tracking and your ability to use this data to tell a story.
- Your sensitivity to human goals, motivations, and feelings and how create real and lasting value based on those qualities.
- Bachelor’s degree in UX research, marketing research, sociology, anthropology, or related field; master’s degree a plus
- Prior healthcare experience or knowledge a plus
Salary range starts at $65,000 annually. We offer top-tier benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, HSA with company match, 401K with company match, PTO, and more.
Candidates are encouraged to read this article prior to application: https://klasresearch.com/article/hiring-character-first/903
KLAS’ mission is to improve the world's healthcare by amplifying the voice of providers and payers. We can only fully live up to that mission when we prioritize inclusion, equity, and diversity. As a company and individuals, we commit to building an atmosphere where we can all thrive and belong—across race and ethnicity, gender identity and expression, sexuality, age, ability, religion, and experience.