We’re the creator of BetterSleep: the app that has helped more than 55 million people sleep and feel better across the globe. We have a sleep tracker, relaxing sounds, guided meditations and sleep stories, all available in over 6 different languages! We set out on a mission to help people change their lives with a better night's sleep.
Who are we and why should you join us?
- We are taking sleep to the next level. We combine great content, cutting-edge technology, and data-driven product development to constantly learn, iterate, and improve.
- We are relentless in our pursuit of better, always questioning the status quo and discovering new ways to get things done and serve our members.
- We are a community that grows together - both professionally and personally. Our team is agile and nimble, allowing you to have a huge impact and carve your own path from day one.
- We invest in our team’s well-being and professional development because we know that business and individual growth go hand-in-hand. You will move fast, remain flexible, and be challenged every day. Join us!
What are we looking for?
As part of the growth team, your mission will be to create advertising pieces for our marketing acquisition campaigns, and for our social media. This internship is only available to Canadian citizens or permanent residents studying at an accredited educational institution and is for a period of 4 or 8 months starting in May 2023. Please note this internship will be hybrid working partly from the head office in Montreal.
- Design advertising creatives for our different platforms.
- Create pieces in a variety of formats (web banners, GIFS and videos) for different digital channels (social networks, newsletters and blogs) etc.;
- Design the message and ensure personalization for the different targets and platforms (App & web app);
- Create a variety of video ads for the purpose of conducting A\B tests and draw conclusions;
- Carry out all stages of computer graphics processing and follow up on the completion of projects;
- Creatively contribute to the constant evolution of our brands.
- You are currently studying graphic design;
- You have an interest for creative advertising and motion design ;
- You are collaborative, agile, autonomous, and have a good sense of initiative;
- You are rigorous and excellent at multitasking;
- You are skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and/or all other relevant software;
- You want to help people sleep better;
- Office in the heart of downtown Montreal, three minute walk from Central Station;
- Work with multidisciplinary teams;
- Code according to the best practices of the industry, with the latest native technologies from Apple and Google, in an agile environment;
- Team building activities;
- Awesome people to work with
- Sick Days;
- Breakfast, snacks and refreshments every day;
- Ping-pong and foosball areas;
- On-site gym and more!