Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
The successful Design & Opportunities Hybrid Coordinator, Go-To-Market (GTM) applicant, will report to the Global Pre-Sales Associate in a full-time capacity for an 8-month term (Jan-Aug 2024).
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Become a subject matter expert on our new corporate branding and design standards.
- Taking our branding and design guidelines and applying them to key presentation and marketing assets (diagrams, text content, whitepapers, presentation decks) to best convey who we are as a company.
- Understand and empathize how multiple departments use our key presentation and marketing assets in a variety of ways, influencing how you approach your iteration and innovation work.
- Work with fellow GTM team members, Sales, and opportunity bid teams to search for and retrieve existing GTM assets (images, slides from prior slide decks, case studies, etc.) and write-ups to strengthen pitch or proposal response deliverables.
- Measure engagement in how our GTM assets are being consumed quantitatively to help us make qualitative decisions for areas of improvement.
- Ensure bid responses and GTM assets conform to Appnovation's corporate branding standards, formats, and messaging.
- Always be thinking of ways to streamline processes to do things more efficiently, quickly.
- Become a trusted, reliable, in-demand team member focused on making our customers’ lives easier through the services and work we do.
- Currently looking to complete a co-op term as part of your undergraduate program requirements. (We’d love to find candidates who are deeply interested in both the business and creative spaces)
- You have a keen interest or affinity for technology. You have an analytical, insights, data-informed nature.
- You are creative, but also have a practical side..
- You’re goal-oriented, a “do-er”.
- You have a customer service-oriented mindset, and ensure requests are completed to the satisfaction of the requester.
- You don’t just collect facts and stats as the research; you ask, “Why is that? What’s missing?” to formulate insights and suggestions.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Staying abreast of current trends in business and technology and being driven to learn more, our business focus and offerings can and will change, so our team members must keep up as well.
- You are interested in the area of sales opportunity pursuit and the effort and activities behind winning business.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Have an interest and aptitude in doing graphic design and layout work
- Experience with creative platforms (ie. Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Have great instincts on knowing what looks good layout-wise when helping with organizing text and visual assets in a presentation.
WHAT DOES APPNOVATION HAVE TO OFFER?
Appnovation’s development teams are collaborative, friendly and open, and with varied work. We encourage development both professionally and personally! Aside from work, we offer a people and culture-orientated, fun and dynamic environment.
Here are a few more reasons why you should apply:
- Work-life Balance
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Health Benefits Package
- Mental Health Support
- Personal Days Off
- Fertility and Menopause Leave
- Fitness Allowance
- D,E&I Initiatives
- And much more...
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Appnovation, we recognize that diverse teams are the strongest teams. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is not only something that we embrace - we celebrate it! We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds, lived experiences and industries to apply. Come join us at Appnovation, and learn more about how we stay true to our company values as we build better lives through better digital.
Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.